Well yeah…of course I do. What woman who is trying to become a mother doesn’t?
But I really hate it. The one good thing that had come out of all this was the fact that I would never have to take birth control again! I AM my own birth control! And here I am, taking the evil little pill every morning.
Yes, I know it is only for one cycle. But it has already messed me up so bad. So let’s begin. My list of why I hate birth control:
1. The obvious. It stops me from getting pregnant.
2. My skin now looks like a greasy teenager experiencing their first breakout.
3. It is making me nauseous. Like really. I am having the most difficult time with food lately. Everything either sounds disgusting or smells disgusting. Oh the smells. I almost gagged while heating up a pizza for lunch yesterday. I LOVE pizza. It was so sad.
4. Been feeling a little more down than usual. Blaming the birth control because it is easy to do.
5. BLEEDING. Yup. I have been on birth control for almost two weeks and for the whole amount of time I have been bleeding. Sometimes brown blood, sometimes bright red. Not enough to wear a tampon or pad, just enough to stain all my panties. I was so concerned about it that I talked to my RE. He just said BC can thin out your lining and that it was nothing to worry about. Well great. I love this.
There you have it. I am also worried that it is going to ruin the weight loss that I have been working on, but I didn’t put it on the list because I am not sure. I have been too scared to check. Doctor gave me a challenge to lose 10 lbs to see if it would get me ovulating on my own and I am 1/2 way there. If this messes with it I will not be a happy camper.
I just keep telling myself only one more week. Then the REAL fun begins. I can’t wait.