First of all thank you, thank you to Theresa @ Journey to the Finish Line for nominating me for a Liebster Blog Award! You really made my day!
Here are the rules of the Liebster Award:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
4. Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
So without further ado, My 5 picks.
1. Belle @ Scrambled Eggs. She has so much strength that I admire and I truly love reading all about her journey.
2. The Cornfed Feminist: Sending all my love and support as she goes through a chemical.
3. MotherNatureSchmature: Secondary Infertility and dealing with some family stuff. Hopefully this will make your day a bit better.
4.Creating a Rainbow: I hope your rainbow is right around the corner!
5.Waiting for Little Feet: Wishing you the best of luck with your upcoming IVF cycle!
And now on to Thanksgiving. This year has been hard, no doubt. I truly thought I’d have a baby for be very pregnant by this time this year. But life is not always what you expect. This holiday makes me really think about how lucky I really am despite all our difficulties.
I am thankful for:
1. My husband whom I love even more than the day I married him. He is my best friend and I could not imagine my life without him. He can make me laugh with the littlest comment and can brighten my day with just a touch. I feel so blessed to be married to someone whom I have so much fun with.
2. My family, especially my mom. My mom is my best friend. She has been there for me in the darkest of times and I know she hates that she can’t be with me to hold my hand during all this. But I love her so much. My family is so supportive and only want to see me happy. They are brutally honest with me and I love that. I love how close we all are and I couldn’t ask for a better family.
3. Where I live. I live in a pretty nice place. I mean it is 10 min. from the beach! Whenever I start missing home I think about what I would be giving up and it puts it all in perspective.
4. The fact that we have the means to go through this process to have a family. Yes it is hard, but we can do it and I know there are a lot of people out there that can’t. For that I will always be grateful.
5. My friends, online and off. You guys will probably never know how much your support means. To know that there are people out there that you can connect with that you will most likely never meet is amazing to me. I sending all of you my love and support and only hope that all your dreams come true.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope everyone went into a food coma! (I know I did)