Here is how it works:
- Share who gave you the award with a link back to their blog
- Write down 7 random facts about yourself
- Give the award to 15 other bloggers.
- Let them know they’ve won & pop the award up on your blog.
So here are my 7 random facts:
1. I’ve always been a needle-phobe. When I was around 12 I had to get my blood drawn for something and I totally had a melt down in the waiting room. My mom was so embarrassed. As I got older I didn’t freak out, but I would pass out every time I had the smallest amount of blood drawn. I am now over that thanks to this infertility
nightmare journey. Now I just pass over the veins and avoid looking at the blood coming from my arm just in case I get queasy.
2. When I was 19 I went on a study abroad trip to Australia with my cousin. Technically it was through her college but she invited me along and we spent 3 weeks traveling around the Southern part of Australia. Before moving to California it was the longest I had ever been away from my family. It was also one of the greatest times of my life. Whenever I see my cousin we remember all the adventures we had down under.
3. During my teen years I had a major thing for NSYNC. It is actually embarrassing to think about because truthfully…I was obsessed. I was SO in love with Justin Timberlake and convinced I was going to marry him. I always joke that is why I ended up with J. He has the curly hair and the blue eyes just like Justin. The dancing and singing, not so much.
4. I grew up with 3 younger brothers. When I was younger I wanted a sister desperately. When my mom was pregnant with the last one the first ultrasound even showed that he was a girl, but alas I never got my sister. Now I am actually grateful for that. I love my brothers, they are hilarious. But there is something special about being the only girl, my mom and I are super close and I would not trade that relationship for a sister for anything.
5. I am a pessimistic optimist. It’s really confusing because I always am so hopeful with things. Every cycle I am sure it is going to be the one. Then the pessimist jumps in and knocks me down, then the optimist builds me back up…its exhausting. I kind of picture it like the movie “The Emperor’s New Groove” in the scene where Kronk has the angel and devil on his shoulder. “This guy will lead you down the path or righteousness, I’m gonna lead you down the path that ROCKS!”
6. I consider myself a serious reader, I always have a book (or my kindle) with me and I read at LEAST for 30 min. every day. Usually more. But I am not embarrassed to admit that my favorite book it Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Really I love the whole series more than I can say. I plan to do a post on it eventually. But those books made me fall in love with imagination. The way those stories pull you in to another world is amazing to me and truthfully, I am still waiting for my Hogwarts letter.
7. I don’t have a lot of friends. I don’t say this to make people feel bad for me or anything, it’s just a fact. I’m definitely more introverted and not big into the social scene. I prefer to spend my time at home with my husband. I have a few good friends but for the most part I keep to myself.
Blogs I love (if you’ve already received this no need to do it again I just wanted you to know my love for you)
4. Return to Go